Proposed Extension at Holt Surgery
We have (in principle) approval from the NHS bodies that commission our services to extend the current premises at Holt Medical Centre.
We are very excited by the proposal which support the practice to be able to provide services in a sustainable way. The extension will be to the rear of the building to create another wing.
It will provide:
- 7 additional consulting rooms (both for in person and virtual consultations)
- The ability to offer more appointments and a variety of different services
- A large training / group consultation room for both staff and community use
- An improvement to the patient experience
View of extension from the rear of the building
View of extension from the side of the building
Floor Plans of the ground and first floor with the extension shown top left “wing D”
As part of the consultation and planning process, it is important that we include your views when we request final approval for the extension.
You can provide feedback by:
- Completing a short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JGNRG8Z
- Joining our online consultation event on Monday 1st February at 3pm – 4pm held via a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85779505485?pwd=ZExRSGVWcGJMUVVHWnBkaEJOR0cxQT09
Meeting ID: 857 7950 5485
If you require any further information, please contact Jemma Whetton (from our Landlords) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully being able to offer a new and improved service in the new wing very shortly.
All of the Partners at Holt Medical Practice