Useful Information about your COVID Vaccination Appointment
You will be invited by telephone, text or letter to attend your COVID vaccination at the earliest opportunity when you become eligible (in line with government guidance) and when we are provided with vaccine stock.
You will either be vaccinated with the Pfizer Vaccine or the Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine.
Your appointment will either be at Fakenham Medical Practice or Sheringham Medical Centre.
For both sites:
- Do arrive on time for appointments
- Do Not arrive early
- Do wear a mask
- Do queue in a socially distanced manner
- Do sanitise your hands
- Do wear clothes that are easy to take off and expose your upper arm
- Do remember you will need to wait for 15 mins after your vaccination before you can go
- Do NOT attend if you have COVID symptoms or have been in contact with someone that does.
There will be marshals in all external and internal areas to help ensure everything is clear once you arrive.
If you need to cancel your appointment: you must let your own Surgery know as early as possible so we can offer your appointment to another patient and ensure the vaccine is not wasted.