Useful Information about your COVID Vaccination Appointment
You will be invited by telephone, text or letter to attend your COVID vaccination at the earliest opportunity when you become eligible (in line with government guidance) and when local vaccine stock permits.
Your appointment will be at Fakenham Medical Practice or Sheringham Medical Centre. Occasionally, Holt Surgery may be allocated some vaccine that we are able to give in pop-up clinics at Holt Medical Practice and we will continue to offer this service where possible.
Remember – for appointments at all sites:
- Do arrive on time for appointments (not early)
- Do wear a mask
- Do queue in a socially distanced manner
- Do sanitise your hands
- Do wear clothes that are easy to take off and expose your upper arm
- Do remember you will need to wait for 15 mins after your vaccination before you can go
- Do not attend if you have COVID symptoms or have been in contact with someone that does.
There will be marshals in all external and internal areas to help ensure everything is clear once you arrive.
If you need to cancel your appointment you must inform the Surgery or site where your appointment was due to be held (see below for information on how to do this for Fakenham and Sheringham Surgeries).
Further information about Fakenham and Sheringham Surgeries and their arrangements for COVID clinics can be found below: