Positive Comments, Complaints and Suggestions
We really want to hear from you.
Help Us Improve
The Doctors and staff at Holt Medical Practice strive to always deliver high quality patient care. However, without your feedback we cannot improve. We are always keen to hear suggestions about the ways in which our patients think that we can improve the service we provide. If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received at this practice, please let us know. Our Positive Comments, Complaints and Suggestions procedure is shaped by the NHS approved system for dealing with compliments and complaints and meets the national criteria.
It’s always lovely to receive verbal or written feedback about our staff and GPs who have made a positive difference to you. This feedback is always shared with the Practice and provides a real boost to our staff.
Complaints or Concerns
We believe that most problems are best resolved as a result of early and open communication, directly with the person concerned. We find that most patient concerns can be fully addressed through early discussions, open meetings, and thorough investigation. The sooner you tell us your concerns, the sooner we can work with you to address them. We will always provide focused feedback to you and staff and try to ensure we learn from any failings and do what we can to avoid any future repetition.
How to let us know?
You can view a copy of our Positive Comments, Complaints & Suggestions leaflet.
If you would like to provide feedback to us about our staff or the experience you have had there are various ways you can do this:
- You can complete an online feedback form (that will be directed to the Operations Manager)
- You can write us a letter (marked for the attention of the Operations Manager at Holt Surgery)
- You can leave a verbal message with the Reception Team (to be passed on to the Operations Manager)
- You can complete a Family and Friends test
If you wish to provide that feedback to a third party (or make it publicly available) you could:
- Leave a review on our NHS Choices web page.
- Share your views on our service with Healthwatch Norfolk
- Email our Patient Participation Group (firstname.lastname@example.org). Further information about the Patient Participation Group can be found on the Patient Participation Group Page.
- Write to NHS England (addressed to the Complaints Manager – as set out in our Positive Comments, Complaints & Suggestions leaflet).
Please note – whether your feedback is positive or negative it is always a great help if you are willing to put your name on it so we may properly praise individuals and/or thoroughly investigate concerns.